- Published on Tuesday, 28 July 2015 14:39
Foreigners must not be able to buy UK homes with "plundered or laundered cash" as part a global effort to defeat corruption, David Cameron has said.
- Published on Thursday, 30 July 2015 11:26
Debris found on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion is to be transported to France to find out whether it is from the missing airliner MH370, Malaysia's prime minister has said.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 July 2015 14:13
Lord Sewel has resigned from the House of Lords after being filmed allegedly taking drugs with prostitutes.
- Published on Wednesday, 29 July 2015 15:40
Windows 10 marks a "new era" for personal computing, Microsoft's chief executive has said.
- Published on Tuesday, 28 July 2015 12:50
A court in Libya has sentenced Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, son of deposed leader Col Muammar Gaddafi, and eight others to death over war crimes linked to the 2011 revolution.
- Published on Wednesday, 29 July 2015 14:52
The Obama administration has rejected a petition signed by almost 168,000 people calling on it to pardon former intelligence contractor Edward Snowden for leaking US government secrets.
- Published on Thursday, 23 July 2015 15:43
At least 18 people have been killed in a crash between a cargo vessel and a passenger boat on Egypt's River Nile.
Family and friends of a young couple had hired the boat for an engagement party and were sailing north of Cairo when it was hit, eyewitnesses said.